We Now Have Rialto Products for You
The pandemic has not been too kind to any of us. As you know, to achieve a little income and to enhance your at home weekend movie nights we have been offering Fresh Cinema Popcorn to go. Your generous participation in this with this endeavor is truly appreciated! For more information, please visit our Popcorn page.
We are now delighted to offer quality Historic Rialto Tote Bags, emblazoned with a lovely photo image of the theatre. For more information or to place an order, please visit our Products page.
Speaking of images, we are also delighted to announce our new partnership with local artist Tom Forsythe. You can order a custom acrylic painting of The Rialto with the message or movie title of your choice on the marquee. For more information or to place an order, please visit our Products page.
to all our generous patrons and benefactors!
We have been astonished and humbled by the enormous generosity of our customers when picking up popcorn and in support of our GoFundMe initiative. For this, we proffer a heartfelt thanks from all the staff and management.
This has brought home to us just how much our services mean to you and how much our staff are appreciated by you. It truly does sensitive us to how much we are, not just a part of our local communities but also integral to them.
Again, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU.
Rialto Covid-19 Preventative Measures
1. All patrons will be required to wear a face mask which must cover the mouth and nose.
Disposable masks will be provided to those patrons who do not have their own
2. A face covering must be worn at all times i.e. when in his/her seat, entering and leaving the
theatre, trips to the bathroom or lobby, during the movie. The only exception is when the
patrons are in their seats eating or drinking.
3. Social distancing must be maintained at all times, except members of the same household or
those that attend together.
4. Patrons will be asked to line up outside the theatre (according to social distancing limits) before
being allowed into the theatre. The word ‘RIALTO’ has been stencilled on the sidewalk to show
people where to stand and how far apart.
5. There will be a maximum of six people or six couples in the lobby at any one time.
6. The first patron will be served from the register on the right-hand side of the counter and in the
meantime the second patron will be waiting to be served at the register on the left-hand side of
the counter. Service will alternate between the two sides.
7. Inside the theatre every other row will be marked off-limits with ‘Caution’ tape to ensure social
distancing rules. Patrons will be expected to keep the required number of seats empty
between different parties.
8. Patrons must not to come into the theatre if they feel unwell.
9. Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby for patrons use.
1. Signs on doors stating ‘No shirt, no shoes, no mask, no admission’.
2. Signs on doors stating ‘Patrons should not come to the theatre if they feel unwell’.
3. Signs on doors stating ‘Masks must be worn over mouth and nose’.
4. Signs on doors stating ‘Credit card payment preferred’
5. Bleach and water will be used to clean hard surfaces.
6. There are Plexiglass shields between staff and patrons. Four units at the Rialto and four at Six
7. There are tables placed between each sales counter and patron area with a tablecloth to
further distance the patron from staff.
8. A trailer will screen before the start of the movie to remind people to wear their masks at all
times except when they are seated and are eating or drinking.
9. The theatre has installed MERV 13 HVAC filters which will be changed regularly – at least every
10. One staff member is assigned to cleaning the lobby and communal areas at all times.
11. The auditorium is cleaned after each screening.
12. Capacity in the auditorium is limited to 100.
13. Headsets for the hearing impaired to be thoroughly disinfected upon return. Headsets should
be rotated to give more time between uses.
Bill Peebles, The Historic Rialto